Hello Beautiful, am sorry I have not posted in a bit now and it’s another Friday am I will be sharing with you guys my top 5 books of all times and theses are books I wouldn’t mind reading over and over again. The books are listed below “enjoy”
- THE ALCHEMIST BY PAULO COELHO: I really don’t know why but I love this book and i think i talk about it all the time. It is about a boy that sets out to find his treasure and he faced a lot of adversaries and eventually discovered that what he was looking for in a strange land was at his door step. I love the fact that the book encourages you to follow your heart and does not fail to tell that finding your treasure will be bring about a lot of problems but you will overcome if you listen to your heart.
- ON BECOMING BY TOKE MAKINWA: This book is like an auto-biography about her life, her marriage and her career. It is a book that encourages and advices women that are going through pain and discomfort in their marriages. I love the book because it showcases that there is more to the glamour and the pretty face, it also made me know that celebrities go through a lot and they are human too.
- AMERICANAH BY CHIMAMANDA NGOZI ADICHE: is a book that tells the story of a young girl who leaves Nigeria for America and leaving behind her secondary school lover who latter went overseas but to a different country and the struggles she faced in the strange land because of the color of her skin. Not until she got to America that she realized that she was Black and different and every people with a different skin color treated her like that.
- PURPLE HERBICUS BY CHIMAMANDA NGOZI ADICHE: it is a story about kambili, her family and her father who is very strict and authoritative and wanted his children to live up to his standard; if they fell short of his standards he beats them including the mother. The book reviews the political and economical injustice that happens in Nigeria.
- LEAVE YOUR MARK BY ALIZA LICHT: This is the book am reading presently and I love the book and it is about how to land your dream job and make it in your career while still rocking social media. It is a book that is meant to inspire women to aim high and Aliza used her book to tell her story in order to motivate other women.
I HOPE YOU YOU WILL REALLY READ THIS BOOKS AND I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU SHARE YOUR OWN TOP BOOKS WITH ME BY PUTTING THEM IN THE COMMENT BOX BELOW.
I LOVE YOU